[Question #245534]: Opinion on plugin to enable checkboxes in gtg

New question #245534 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/245534

I have used other to-do apps too, like Wunderlist. One problem I am having with gtg is the lack of checkboxes. It is an overhead now to mark many tasks as done. Either I have to ctrl + click to select multiple tasks and mark them as done. It feels like an overhead when I want to mark tasks which are not continuous in the list as done. So, I was thinking about creating a plugin to enable checkboxes in gtg. Please give any opinion on this thought. Also another thing I am uncomfortable with is when I use keyboard shortcuts. When I select a task and mark it as done, the selection goes to top and I would need to bring the selectiong to the next task to be deleted. Isn't the selection supposed to stay on the task at the position of the task which is marked as done before?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.