Re: [Question #255680]: GTG on Centos6

Question #255680 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/255680

Leon Faust confirmed that the question is solved:
Indeed its

$ rpm -qa |grep  pygtk2
pygtk2-2.16.0-3.el6.x86_64
pygtk2-libglade-2.16.0-3.el6.x86_64

mmh, maybe I can bundle it only with this application
and leave the system wide lib alone. I will see.

BTW, it would be great to have working branches for the main
distros that are still supported by the vendors. This would lead
to a wider use of such applications and to a better user experience
but that its another story.

So far, thanks for your the fast response!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.