Re: [Question #267641]: is it possible to copy (or duplicate) tasks in GTG

Question #267641 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/267641

Izidor Matušov proposed the following answer:
Hi Florent,

it is not possible with the current UI. I can imagine a feature as a
plugin to core GTG experience. However, we are focusing on other, more
core features (like catching up with GNOME3 design practices, speed
performance) and don't have time to work on it. You're welcome to
contribute the plugin, if you want.

Izidor

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.