Re: [Question #271519]: Why do you change modify times for every task upon open

Question #271519 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/271519

Description changed to:
I'm playing around with a Git backup idea for GTG that I can use with
Dropbox.

The problem is that everytime GTG opens, it updates the timestamp of
every single task even if I just open GTG and then close it.

This seems a bit excessive and makes for a near impossibility for doing
version control.

Just trying to find out if I can disable this.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gtg developers
is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.