[Question #297114]: Is this project still being developed?

New question #297114 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/297114

Hi there,

Just wondering if this project is still active?

Been looking for a good to do application, I've been using rednotebook which is good but there is no sync feature, I read that there is a sync back end being developed, for this application, so I went to the getting things gnome site, and it looks like it was active up till 2013.

Guess everyone is busy getting things gnome?

Hopefully there are still active devs on this project

All the best
Lew

--
You received this question notification because your team Gtg developers
is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.