gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #69179]: Handling of large port ranges doesn't work well :(

New question #69179 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/69179

I'm using xubuntu 9.04 x64 Jaunty & gufw 0.20.7 (installed via synaptic)

Under advanced tab I see a place to enter port ranges,  but if you enter a LARGE range (ie. 1024:65535)
it takes forever to add the rules... it does them line by line separately!...

why can't you just have it do the format "number:number" and use just one line !?!?!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.