gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #96975]: Transmission stating that port 51413 is closed

Question #96975 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/96975

elChupaNibre gave more information on the question:
Hi Marcos

I purged & reinstalled ufw & Gufw. This time upon re-installation, the
program did not pick up Transmission (i.e. it was not automatically
placed in the pre-configured drop down list) so added an allow rule to
the port number manually.

Transmission again states that the port is closed.

This is not a problem with my router as i have forwarded the port and
the program (transmission) normally works fine. This only happens
whenever I install Gufw, every other time the port is open & i am able
to d/l torrents at a reasonable speed.

Any Ideas?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.