gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #98643]: run gufw automatically without entering password at startup

Question #98643 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/98643

Description changed to:
How can I be sure ufw is actually running on my system?  I put gufw in
my Startup Applications and when I start a new session gufw sometimes
reports that the firewall is NOT enabled so I check the Enable box and
close gufw.  Also, I can't seem to find a way to have gufw start without
first entering my password (root / administrator?)

Thanks for the help.  I am very new to Ubuntu / Linux.  -Doug

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.