gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #98742]: ShieldsUP fails on the "ping".

Question #98742 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/98742

turbolad is still having a problem:
I don't feel comfortable having the "Ping" fail the ShieldsUP test.  I
can't see any option to "block" Ping.

Having previously used Windows, I've always been told that home
computers must be completely invisible to everything online.

This definitely needs to be addressed.  Personal computers running Linux
should always PASS the ShieldsUP test from day one.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.