gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #105822]: How to take firewall setting off?

New question #105822 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/105822

Hi

In reality, I should not be here. I don't know why? This is always by my mistakes. Ok I need your helps to get out of the "firewall setting" I setup for UBURNTU.

I know nothing in computer except using to surfing and download. I believe now I get the "HELL". What I did?

Fist of all, I have download your software and installed into my PC that runs UBURNTU. I click on the Icone and it asked me first to enter my password. Once I entered my password, I got a window "Firewall Configuration" with (File) (Edit) (Help) - under this, Status : enable (Obiously) I have checked this box and then by the default, I choose "Reject". And for RULES, I selected reject "SSH"

Now my friend cannot access my PC from the outside? SO my question is what to do remove this? And let the PC as it was before. I don't want this setting or this firewall configuration anymore? It's a hell for me, do you know?

When I click on the icone "Firewall" it makes my PC freezing (idle) so what can I do to remove this and all setting that I have done before I get this? Would you like to show me step by step how to go to remove it? I thisnk I don't want anymore this firewall. It makes me crazy when it freezes my screen and PC.

Thank you.

Donapov

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.