gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #112424]: Gufw and ftp

Question #112424 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/112424

jorge@xxxxxx posted a new comment:
Hi Marcos,

thank you for your fast answer. It's a little confusing (and I do have
the Gufw 0.20.7). The only thing that Gufw did, was to add a tcp 21
allow rule, and then ftp was functioning. But I had already one allow
rule for port 21 for tcp and udp.

Well, I purged and began to add the rules manually with ufw. It seems to
be functioning now, forwarding (it's also a gateway server) and ftp are
running now. Also I began to write a little script to make the blackhole
routing necessary to get rid of the chinese plague attacking my servers.
I can administrate it with list of offending ip ranges in a file and
make the routing at start.

Thank you Marcos for the help, but I think I stay by ufw in old fashion
now.

j o r g e

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.