gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #128634]: Where to submit .desktop-file?

Question #128634 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/128634

Hendrik Knackstedt is still having a problem:
Ok, well I did translate it there but even though there was a new update
released the German translation was not included. I initally translated
the two strings sometime in June 2010, intime for Maverick release, and
changed them again today. But in Maverick the strings are still in
English. How can that be if they are imported from there?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.