gufw-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: [Question #146899]: More Services on Preconfigured session
Question #146899 on Gufw changed:
Costales proposed the following answer:
Well.... You can run gufw (and any application) in a server (text mode)
from another client by ssh ;)
- Install bazaar & glade from synaptic.
- Download code: bzr branch lp:gui-ufw
- Edit data/ui/add.ui with glade > Add a new services/apps in the preconfigured tab ;)
- Edit the file gufw/view/guiGufw.py > Add your exact service in line 526 or your new program in line 565.
- Install: cd gui-ufw > sudo python setup.py install
I think these are all steps :)
I'll include new preconfigured programs in a future version ;)
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.