gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #155998]: Different port status amule-transmission

Question #155998 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/155998

Description changed to:
Dear friends: I've configured gufw in order to open ports 4662 and 4672
for amule (so I solved a low ID problem). For Transmission it wasn't
necessary to configure any rule. The matter is that testing specific
ports with ShieldsUP,  amule's port 4662 appears as "open" or "closed"
depending on amule is working or not, while all the Transmission's ports
appears as "Stealth" whether the program is open as if it's closed. What
can be causing this different behavior? It's more curiosity than
paranoia, since I feel white safe with my ubuntu plus Gufw  ;-)

Thank you very much in advance.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.