gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #98643]: run gufw automatically without entering password at startup

Question #98643 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/98643

Sage5 posted a new comment:
Why is it when I run Ubuntu the Gufw Firewall doesn't appear to be
active. I always have to click the "unlock" button and enter my
password. When I close Gufw and restart it I have to do the "unlock" and
password each time. Is this normal if so why?  If Gufw is still active
even though it appears NOT TO BE ACTIVE, why isn't there some sort of
indication that it's still offering protection?

Thanks for any info you may provide..

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.