gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #162289]: No export feature in gufw 10.04?

New question #162289 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/162289

I have a whole bunch of rules i want to update the IP address for.  Usually i would export to a txt file do a search and replace and re-import.  I now see that there is no import/export feature.  What would have cause the removal of such a needed feature? It just does not make sense.  Like a lot of other things happening lately.  What's going on guys.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.