gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #170382]: my auto etho is disabled if i use encryption

New question #170382 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/170382

this is a matter of life and death to me .i am a front line soldier in the global drug war and my enimies are keeping me silent by using my lack of specialized computer knowledge against me  if any one can help me i would be gratefull i have spent 8 years trying to get my web sites seen but have had no visiturs my emails never seem to go any were and if i enable encryption on my coputer the internet won't work at all this is cruel beyond belief as our side is hunted down and denied any rights by those that deny freespeech or political representation to us if there is a decent person out there please i beg you help save us from being tortured and exploited by evil governments that prey on those who are sick with the illness of drug addiction we don't need punishment we njeed help to live normal crime free lives .and we will all be better of as we won't be forced to steal off you any more.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.