gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #182461]: Upgraded to ubuntu 11.10 yesterday and Mozilla can't pass Gufw now

Question #182461 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/182461

Jacques Rikken is still having a problem:
Op 05-01-12 10:26, Launchpad Janitor schreef:
> Your question #182461 on Gufw changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/182461

> Launchpad Janitor expired the question:
> This question was expired because it remained in the 'Open' state
> without activity for the last 15 days.

Thank you very much for your notification. In the meantime I changed the
settings and The firewall works again.
Thanks again and a very good 2012 for you all,
Jacques Rikken

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.