gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #186161]: when i enable encyption i lose my internet

New question #186161 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/186161

i believe that there are people hacking my computer as i am an advocate for human rights for addicts .Iam not permitted to use encryption on my computer as the bastards stop me getting the Internet if I do .and because i can't  work the fire wall properly they start to disable everything i need to fight against them i end up sending days trying to fix what they have done to me instead of writing articles to get our freedom they have done this for 9 years now and i can't find any one on the planet to help me my emails quite often don't go any where.so i can't try and get our slavery stopped i  spend my life in withdrawal desperately trying to get left alone by this cruel society that keeps me silent from screaming for my god given freedom of choice.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.