gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #186161]: when i enable encyption i lose my internet

New question #186161 on Gufw:

i believe that there are people hacking my computer as i am an advocate for human rights for addicts .Iam not permitted to use encryption on my computer as the bastards stop me getting the Internet if I do .and because i can't  work the fire wall properly they start to disable everything i need to fight against them i end up sending days trying to fix what they have done to me instead of writing articles to get our freedom they have done this for 9 years now and i can't find any one on the planet to help me my emails quite often don't go any where.so i can't try and get our slavery stopped i  spend my life in withdrawal desperately trying to get left alone by this cruel society that keeps me silent from screaming for my god given freedom of choice.

You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.