gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #203883]: Show active connections + log iptable events

New question #203883 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/203883

I am new with Mint 13 and I want to complete gufw with tools, that show me active connections and a log of iptable events. I found here on this website two proposals: "iptstate" and "fwlogwatch". I have downloaded it, but how can I start them? I tried to put them in "Startup Applications", but could not find a command line.
If you know other tools, please tell me!
Background is: I had a some problems with a hacker in the past and want to watch all connections of my PC and all attempts to attack my PC. He attacks me often at Ebay. My last system: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with firestarter.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.

Follow ups