gufw-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #208427]: ufw firewall is off by default and my attempts to set it to activate at startup have failed.

New question #208427 on Gufw:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/208427

Hello.  I recently installed Linux Mint 13 MATE.   I found that the ufw firewall is inactive by default.  I would like to have it activated with the computer startup, but although I have been able to acitvate the firewall after a startup, using sudo ufw enable, or the gui, I have not properly set it up so that it activates at startup.  Each time I boot up the computer the firewall is inactive.   Thank you for any suggestions.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.