gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208427]: ufw firewall is off by default and my attempts to set it to activate at startup have failed.

Question #208427 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/208427

Costales proposed the following answer:
I think you have a problem with ufw.
Could you try to reinstall? Just run this command:
sudo apt-get purge ufw ; sudo apt-get install ufw
And repeat the comment #3
Thanks in advance! :)
---
Costales.