gufw-maintainers team mailing list archive

Releasing Gufw 14.04.1 LTS

Hi guys! How are you today? :)

Please, could you upload this final version? Ubuntu'll close the repository in 1 month, then I'll wait no more changes (except important bugs). FYI: All versions 14.04.* will be a LTS.

You can download the new source tar from here:
https://launchpad.net/gui-ufw/gufw-14.04/14.04/+download/gui-ufw-14.04.1.tar.gz

What is new?
	Added transmission-daemon and Vuze preconfigured app
	Fixed #1254416 SVG Icon for better render in desktop launchers
	Add Rule window: Set focus always in filter preconfigured rules
	Updated languages

The dependences are the same as 14.04.0:
	ufw
	python-netifaces
	gir1.2-webkit-3.0
	gir1.2-gtk-3.0
	gnome-icon-theme-symbolic
	policykit-1

Please, to keep the mailing list with few emails/year, responding to
this mail only if you find a bug/problem and you'll share the bug with
all maintainers. For other personal doubts, you can contact me.

Thank you very much!! Cheers!
Costales.