gufw-maintainers team mailing list archive

Gufw 15.04.4

Hi!
The #1412554 is really important, because it's fixing an injection
command. Then I'd recommend you to upload ASAP and update previous
versions too. If you need a patch for previous versions, please, tell
me.

You have the source here:
https://launchpad.net/gui-ufw/gufw-15.04/15.04/+download/gui-ufw-15.04.4.tar.gz

What is new?
Fixed #1412554: Migrate commands to subprocess > Fixing shell injection
Fixed #1416631: Allow import profile with English language
Removed executable flag in config files (mask 600, not 700)
Updated translations

Thanks in advance! I own you a beer for the extra work in this version!
--
Costales