hipl-core team mailing list archive

Re: [Branch ~hipl-core/hipl/trunk] Rev 4888: Fixed 'cast discards qualifiers' warnings in hip_get_next_param()

Please keep discussions on the list so that everybody can participate.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 05:54:22PM +0300, Artturi Karila wrote:
> While they could have been meaningfully committed separately, the cast
> removals are not unrelated. hip_get_param now returns const void*, so
> the casts were incorrect.

Sorry, I overlooked that because the diff was so huge and I could not
be bothered to read through all of it.

In any case the commit broke compilation so I reverted it for now.

I fixed all the pointless void* casts for hip_get_param(), so the
diff should be much smaller when you commit a fixed version.

Diego