holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Code Jam still a go?

Still a go I assume... though we haven't really heard from everyone.  Can we get a sign-off from who is attending?

Tim Soderstrom - Attending
Andrew Garner - Attending
BJ Dierkes - Attending
Mike Griffin - ?
Jason Koelker - ?

Am I missing anyone?

BTW, I still have the switch and cables from last time.  I suppose we could book the meeting room though... I don't know how, and I don't imagine anyone else will need it.

---
derks