holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Project page....

Hello all,

Not sure who has noticed, however... GitHub has recently added the following features:

 * Organization support (we already set that up)
 * Organization Teams
 * Release Milestones
 * Ability to assign issues to developers

This were my biggest pain points before when we decided to move the project stuff to LaunchPad.  Well, the only thing github doesn't have is mailing lists... which, I don't think LP does that great a job of anyway.  Since we still host our source with GitHub... I wanted to raise the questions, who'se in agreement we should should the project stuff back to GitHub and I guess Google Groups for mailing lists?

Another thing I really like about GitHub is:

 * When you comment in the git log something like "Resolves Issue #23" the commit is linked on the Issue Page.
 * In line MarkDown makes pasting command line output, or code snippits a lot cleaner.

So?

---
derks

Follow ups