holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Precise

I have packages up on staging here which seem to work fine on my local
12.04 instance - or using a 11.10 Rackspace cloud server instance:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/holland-backup:/staging/xUbuntu_12.04/

This is with a source list file like so:

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/holland.list
deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/holland-backup:/staging/xUbuntu_12.04/
./

The repo key is here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/holland-backup:/staging/xUbuntu_12.04/Release.key

And can be installed via:

# wget http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/holland-backup:/staging/xUbuntu_12.04/Release.key
-O - | apt-key add -

These packages currently come back clean from the lintian check and
are building fine with OBS.  I ran some test backups with mysqldump
and lvm plugins, but haven't extensively tested the packages.  If
someone has the capability to test these out further I'd appreciate
it.

~Andrew