holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland 1.0.8

So far so good! I had to remember how to update the Apt key database but other than that the upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 went smoothly and I'm not running into any issues. I don't have LVM setup on any of the Ubuntu boxes I use so I am not easily able to test that at this very moment. Also, I noticed that the install process did not ask me to replace /etc/holland/holland.conf which I found odd. I did ask me about replacing /etc/holland/providers/mysqldump.conf. My /etc/holland/holland.conf is the same version I had before. Not sure if this was by design or a potential issue so thought I would mention it.

Other than that, I report no issues on my 12.04 box I've tested on thus far.