From: "Tim Soderstrom" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 11:36
To: "Mike Griffin" <mg@xxxxxxxxxx>, holland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Holland-discuss] Documentation Refactor

Ah good point. Those are easy changes to make. I'm not sure about
production either. I can merge in the branch to the master but I seem to
remember there's a tag-based approach going on that Andy may have setup?
Also not sure about that rsync plugin. I've been using it for a few
months now and it's working well. I'd like to properly release it so if
it's not a good plugin for mainline I can try to peel it out and set it
up as a 3rd party plugin.