switching between graphic cards with gui

Hi everyone, I made a newer script with gui (gxmessage) that allows to
switch between graphic cards "switch_between_cards.sh". I made it so
that it works with no matter what configuration cards you have. If you
have any doubts please write to me. The only thing I would like to
mention is that although the vga_switcheroo v13 works in perfect
functionality for my ASUS M51Ta, the only thing is that when you turn
off the computer with one of the cards turned off; then, when you turn
on the computer again the fan runs at full speed. So, to avoid this I
also made a script "switch_before_shutdown.sh". These scripts are on my
new post:
http://asusm51ta-with-linux.blogspot.com/2010/03/updated-02032010-newer-switch-script.html
Please tell me if you find any errors!
Thanks,