Re: [Asus-ul30] pre-released nvidia binary drivers

How were you able to do the install?

When I try these packages on my own UL30VT I get an error,

"  WARNING: You do not appear to have an NVIDIA GPU supported by the
195.36.15  NVIDIA Linux graphics driver installed in this system.   "

But I am interested in trying to reproduce your results - because (and
someone correct me if im wrong here) this is the _only_ report of anyone
getting ANY graphical output from the nvidia card on this laptop!