Re: Laptop Model

All,
Thanks for all the info.  I have not had much time to dig into it yet,
but I did download and compile the kernel module for disabling the
nvidia graphics.  The module compiles fine but when I run it I get the
following error:
kill_nvidia: cannot get ACPI handle: AE_NOT_FOUND

I will try to dig into it more in the near future.
Regards,
Shane