Re: RadeonHD+IntelGMA switchable

On Tuesday 13 July 2010 10:57:45 you wrote:
> One little addition - i'm using my patched fglrx.ko instead of radeon.ko.
> probably that's why it is working for me, will try radeon this evening.

What else have you patched in fglrx besides that it installs on a 2.6.34
kernel? Can I see your patches anywhere?

I tried both the intel and the radeon driver and none of them gets backlight
controls working. I suspect that my HP Envy 14 misses  ACPI support for
backlight controls.  :(

Please keep me posted about your tests!

Greets,
Andreas