Re: Prime Project

 On 09/18/2010 06:19 PM, Martin Juhl wrote:
> Hi..
>
> Is there anyone active on trying to implement the PRIME Project???
>
> I think I will throw some hours into it... But just wants to be sure
> to start from the newest code/ideas avaliable..
>
> /Martin

I don't know, but I am waiting for a request for testing. I have the
Alienware M11x R2 maxed out in every way I could think of with the
fastest i7 they were offering and the full 8GB RAM. I'm running Fedora
13 and am pretty comfortable with compiling, installing and all that
sort of thing. As far as writing code? Well, I lack experience in this
environment to be useful but I can certainly run tests and return
detailed results as requested.

I have read where there is a secondary ACPI table identified as SSDT.dat
that someone had noted. If the acpi_call could utilize that stuff, there
might be some forward movement as the methods or whatever seem to be in
there somewhere.