[bandara.nuwan@xxxxxxxxx: Hi Guys]

Forwarding to the list :)

----- Forwarded message from nuwan <bandara.nuwan@xxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:20:53 -0000
From: nuwan <bandara.nuwan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Michał Bielawski <d3x@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hi Guys

I recently bought a Lenovo T410 which has hybrid graphics, and wanted to
get it to work with Ubuntu. The biggest issue am facing is that I need
to use dual boot with windows 7.

At the moment lspci shows two graphics cards (Intell / nVidia NVS
3100m), What I would like to know is, will this be a critical issue for
my machine. Will it kill the machine with heat, at the moment I am not
facing any heat issues.

Also I am willing to provide development/debug support to get this
feature implemented.

Regards,
/Nuwan
--