Re: acpi_call

Can you also check if the nvidia binary drivers work in Linux under
any of the BIOS settings?
For example, in other models, there is a "optimus/hybrid" BIOS
configuration to dynamically
power on/off the nvidia card while using the intel chipset for 2D
rendering, but there is usually
also a "compatible" BIOS mode that simply switches on the nvidia card
by default, making
it visible in Linux.

Enjoy the party and thanks for reporting your experiences,

Cheers