Re: Help turning off Alienware M11x R2 nVidia GPU in Ubuntu

Thank you all for the advice, just wanted to let you know that I
finally could turn the nVidia GPU off with this:
https://github.com/peberlein/acpi_call

It even includes a m11xr2.sh script! that you can use like this: ./m11xr2.sh off
:)

Best regards,
Adrián.

--