Re: general questions

hi everybody,
I've read almost every message of this list and the page on launchpad
but i still have some doubts about my asus 1215n.

1) the problem with this (hybrid-graphic) netbook is that it uses the
Intel card but keeps the nvidia powered on at 100% or it uses only the
nvidia, or only the intel?

2) i tried to switch off the nvidia (ubuntu 10.10) and i did it (i
think) but everything was stucked. i couldn't move the mouse, or maybe i
could but i couldn't see it cause the screen was stucked like a
screenshot.
this means that the pc was using the nvidia and when I shut it off it
stucked everything beacuse there was no graphic card active?

3) while using normally, without using the scripts, the battery life is
4-5 hours. and i have just bought it so it needs some charges-discharges
to reach the maximum charge level (6-7 hours). is this the same for you
or am I lucky?

sorry for my bad english and if i made questions that you have already
answered.

Aldo Dade