Re: Is my laptop have the optimus graphics?

Here is a cleaner version of my lspci dump:
sudo lspci -v |grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GT218 [NVS 3100M] (rev
a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

Can someone tell me for sure if I have the optimus chip set or not.
Regards,
Shane