Re: mySn Schenker XMG A500 deactivating Nvidia GPU

Hi

thanks for the hint with the SSDT.
I was successful in extracting it, but as you might have noticed I'm completely new to this acpi issue.

Here are all the DSDT and SSDT files, if you want to have a look at it: :-)
http://www.mauracher.eu/static/acpi/

Like that the only thing I could do was going through these files while grepping for "Method".

These are all calls I found working out of the SSDT1.dsl:
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2._STA		0xf
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._INI	0x51301558
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._STA	0xf
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._ROM	2Args req?	Error: AE_AML_OPERAND_VALUE
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._DSM	4Args req?	{0x02, 0x00, 0x00, 0x80}
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._PS0	0xed
\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._PS3	0x0
\_SB.PCI0.GFX0._DSM		4Args req.?	{0x02, 0x00, 0x00, 0x80}
All these did not change anything visible to me (including power consumption).

So my big plea would be, that someone takes a short look at these calls (or the SSDT1.dsl ;-) )
I'm pretty sure that one of these calls switches of the Nvidia card (if called right). I'm  just too stupid to find out how...

Thanks a lot!

Flo