Re: XPS L501X external screen

Ok, sry, but i have 1 question.... you use hdmi port or Dport to
conect external display?  i don't know if you test 2 ports on your
laptop L501X (DELL XPS15)

Dport use an adapter like mac book -->
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-92359010-cable-mini-display-port-a-vga-hdmi-dvi-apple-macbook-alumini-_JM

I can't test in that moment if Dport work.... but if you have one
please tell me if that work's .......

In the otjer hand.... nvidia have linux driver for our laptop (L501X)
but new technology named OPTIMUS don't work on linux.

OPTIMUS switch between Intel and Nvidia Graphics on the fly by
software  <--- and that software dont exist on linux... So we have
Drivers, but can't swtich cards (Whit ACPI_CALL SCRIPT shutdown nvidia
graphics to get better battery performance)

That's All....