Re: ASUS EeePC 1215N, any news?

Francesco,
I noticed that the nvidia is directly connected to the HDMI output, and when you start X using the nouveau driver, it reports that no monitors connected to this output. The LCD screen is connected to the Intel board and it seems to me that this switching is that needs work.
I am providing a monitor with HDMI input for my test this theory.