owner of Dell please read

Hi,

I have just contacted the Dell technical support.
I have told them that it was not displayed  at the purchase of the computer
that there were 2 graphic cards.
It was only displayed that there was a NVIDIA GT 330M with 1 gb of memory
(Vostro 3700).
Should I have been aware I would not have bought the Votro 3700 !!!
It seems there were not aware that there were Customers having this problem
(at least the French speaking support).
So I advise you to call the Dell support and log a call and say that you
can't use the NVIDIA on Linux/UBUNTU,
that they lied because it is not displayed that  there is a Intel and that
you want them to find a solution asap.

Maybe that can put a little bit the pressure and make them ask Nividia to
fix the problem.

IMHO, if we do not complain, nothing can happen.

Regards,

-Rudy Vissers-

Follow ups