Anyone have problems with suspend?

Hi all,

I have an Asus U33Jc with Intel HD55 + NVidia 310M graphics.  Is
anyone else seeing problems w/ suspend?  I've been trying to
troubleshoot through this and it seems the problem may be the
graphics.  The problem is that the video locks up immediately so
troubleshooting is very difficult.  I'm curious if the suspend issue
is a problem w/ all hybrid graphics systems or if it is unique to my
notebook.  In the last few years I have rarely found a system that
doesn't suspend, so I'm a bit at a loss.

- Pete

--
Peter Goodall <peter.goodall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Product Manager, Product Strategy