Re: AMD PowerXpress hybrid graphics -- Catalyst 11.4 pre-release testing

Hello Albert,

I've tried it with no luck, both with fglrx 8.831 and 8.840, and both with Ubuntu maverick and natty.
It seemed to try to do the change, but no more than this.
I've sent a bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fglrx-installer/+bug/745955

I've tried also with i915.nomodeset and acpi_osi=\\\"Windows 2009\\\",
blacklisted radeon,drm,i915 and combinations.
I've checked also that when changing from integrated to discrete by means of aticonfig (aticonfig --px-igpu and aticonfig --px-dgpu) the gl_conf alternative had changed from mesa to fglrx (also I've forced to change it by running: update-alternatives --config gl_conf and then ldconfig)
tried some xorg.conf...

I don't know what more to test...

Cheers,
Anton