Re: Asus UL30VT

Hey guys,

I'm super super new to linux, but I'm really excited to learn. I just
bought a Dell XPS 15 (Sandybridge i7 with Nvidia 525M) and while
troubleshooting the video issues I was having, I learned about this
project.

I'd really love it if someone could point me in the right direction as far as;

1. Installing the Intel onboard HD drivers
2. Installing the *right* nvidia driver and disabling it (turning it
on kills the GUI)
3. Installing the correct switcheroo package.

Thanks in advance!

James
loosli@xxxxxxxxx