Re: AMD PowerXpress hybrid graphics -- Catalyst 11.4 pre-release testing

Not necessary, fglrx (fglrx-installer source package) is the package that should accomplish that task. The mantainer has been informed and he have contacted AMD for documentation (It's a closed package), as far as I know,
so I expect this bug to be corrected in forthcoming revisions.