Re: ASUS 1215N: how does vga_switcheroo work?

thanks! This is that I'm looking for...

So now I can debug my kernel behavior and give you more details...

As I read here:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=882737#p882737
there is some command to do for complete switch between graphic card (many
echo in /proc/acpi/call), but I don't know how to find out the exact
correspondence of those command in comparison with 1215N hardware
architecture.
Should be familiar with DSDT.dsl table?

Stay tuned