natty on m880g 5650/4250 system

Hi, i have a HP dv6 3080br, a board like the actuals dv6Z 3000, a M880G motherboard with a integrated hd4250 and a discrete hd5650. I installed the Natty beta 2 (amd64) looking for the catalyst updated fglrx with PowerXpress support but when i activated the driver in proprietary-hardware utility it only find hd4250 (again, that happens in 10.10). I tried these step https://lists.launchpad.net/hybrid-graphics-linux/msg00714.html , but the switch (aticonfig --px-dgpu) fail in same way. What could i do??